Monday, December 2, 2013

Purple Blue Butter pound cake With strawberry filling


 I made this cake for my HP (Hewlett Packard) team's birthday celebration. I thought of coming out with something special and new. (So lucky for them who cut this cake ^_^). This is fully hand made. It is made of 2 layer of butter pound cake. If you see the last picture, you can see the structure of the cake. Bottom later is a purple color butter cake and the top layer is a pink color butter cake. And the magic ingredient sticking that 2 layers is the strawberry filling in the middle layer. Trust me this cake was so moist and just perfect by itself. And to bring this layers together I have complimented it with a sugar butter icing frosting. Just love the combination of the little bit of sourish taste of the strawberry filling and the sweet frosting. The combination was superb!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment