Friday, December 6, 2013

Ritter Sport Chocolate - Strawberry Yoghurt

Hello all :) Is anyone out there a die hard fan of yoghurt as me? ^_^
This is a must try!!! It is a Ritter Sport chocolate with Strawberry Yoghurt flavor. This is my favourite chocolate and it is finger licking good. I can just sit in front the tv and indulge into this chocolate not realizing it's my last bite!! I got this in Langkawi for about RM3.90 (so damn cheap). I saw this again at the Bukit Kayu Hitam duty free shop but it cost double the price from Langkawi but still cheaper from normal shops. The problem is that the normal shops do not sell this flavor :( so sad. Cold Storage sells some Ritter Sports chocolate for rm9+ and they don't have my favourite flavor.. Anyway if you go to Langkawi don't forget to try this out yah! Cheers and have a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment